[TRNSYS-users] Internal walls and Trnsys3d

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Wed Aug 4 02:28:06 PDT 2010

Dear Pablo,

the 3D detailed radiation mode of TRNSYS 17 are restricted to convexe
zones.
Therefore no "internal walls" blocking views are allowed to be defined.

You may split your zone into convex several convex zones or increase the
capacity of the air node.

At the moment we are working on developing and incoorperating improved
algorithms which can
handle concave zones.

Marion

  _____