[TRNSYS-users] Stored variables (C++)

Carlos Flores | DECCW. Sydney, Australia cflores at ing.uchile.cl
Tue Aug 10 14:09:29 PDT 2010

Hey Werner,

That is a shame.  It's sad that TRNSYS does not have a proper support for
C++, specially when they claim they do.  It made me waste a couple of days
of work.

Thanks very much for your answer and for helping me not to waste my time any
longer.

Kind regards,

Carlos

--
*Carlos Flores*
Project Officer

*Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water*
National Australian Built Environment Rating Scheme (NABERS Energy)
Sydney, Australia
*T:* (+61) 02 9995 5495
*F:* (+61) 02 9995 6388
*W:* www.nabers.com.au