[TRNSYS-users] GSHP-suystem

caria.roberto at tiscali.it caria.roberto at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 29 09:40:50 PDT 2010

hello everyone,
I'm using type 31b, type 556 and type 557a to simulate a GSHP-system
but I don't understand some parameters:

Type 31b: the loss coeffcient has a default value of 20 kJ/hr.m^2.K
but I think that common values are about of 6000 kJ/hr.m^2.K: does
anyone know exact formula to determinate this parameter?

Type 556: does anyone know exact formula to determinate the flow
convection coefficient and the no-flow convection coefficient?

Type 557a:
wich is the value of "reference temperature" (PAR 20)? does anyone
know exact formula to determinate it?
Can I assume as initial surface temperature (PAR 30) average air
temperature?
When is the "Initial thermal gradient" different to zero? And how
could I know an exact value?
Finally I need to know the meaning of the parameter 32 and its
maximum and minimum temperature.
Sorry for excessive questions
thanks in advance
Roberto

Risparmia con Tutto Incluso Light: telefono + adsl 8 mega a soli 14,95 € al mese.Gratis la Sim Tiscali Mobile con 25 euro di traffico! L'offerta è valida solo se attivi entro il 29/04/10http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw