[TRNSYS-users] Simulation Start Time Error

Martin Thur Martin.Thur at BLS-Energieplan.de
Tue Apr 27 00:22:28 PDT 2010

Maybe it is not the weather file. I have already had problems with types that read from external files. When I wanted to run the simulation suddenly the external file was empty. (and I think I got the same error) Check the logical unit number in the error message to find out which file it could be.

I hope that helps.

Bei Fragen bitten wir um Ihren Rückruf.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

BLS Energieplan GmbH
i. A. Martin Thur

Elsenstraße 106
D-12435 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 53 32 81-0
Fax: +49 30 53 32 81-40
BLS Energieplan GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Lange, Wolfgang Sturm