[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild saving problems

"Kai Schäfer" schaefer-solites at gmx.de
Tue Apr 13 06:17:37 PDT 2010

Hello,

I was creating a File in TRNBuild. When I tried to save the File, I receive the message in germen “Projektname: kein ‘\’ gefunden!”. There is just a Button with OK. After that message pops a new message “incorrect projectname” up. I tried to change the location on the disk and changed the project names, but nothing was successful. We although have the same problem on another computer.

Does anybody knows what the problem is, why can’t we save the file in TRNBuild?

Greatings