[TRNSYS-users] Calling MATLAb

David DA SILVA david.da_silva at mines-paristech.fr
Mon Apr 26 06:44:36 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I’m using TRSNYS v16.01.0003 and I’m creating a project where I need to call
Matlab type 155 (I’m using the Matlab 2009b version!). Although I follow all
the steps in the manual , TRNSYS gives me the following errors:

-       Your input file uses Type 155 (Calling Matlab). "Type155.dll" was
found but could not be loaded. Please make sure that a supported version of
Matlab is installed and that Matlab's "bin\win32" folder is on Windows'
search path

And

-       A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked
into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was
called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file
Type 155 was not found. Please make sure that Type155.dll is in the
'Userlib' folder.

I cannot even run the “calling matlab” examples – same errors.

I saw that other users have experienced the same problem. Is there a
solution for this problem?

Thanks,

David DA SILVA

David DA SILVA - Research Engineer

Centre Energétique et Procédés - Mines Paristech

Tel: 0033 (0) 1 40 51 94 05