[TRNSYS-users] Problem in using type 155

mahdi shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 07:48:19 PDT 2010

Hello everybody

I have a problem in using the type 155 in calling Matlab .
When I want to run the “calling Matlab” which is a predefined example of Trnsys, this error comes up.

Message: Your input file uses Type 155 (Calling Matlab). "Type155.dll" was found but could not be loaded. Please make sure that a supported version of Matlab is installed and that Matlab's "bin\win32" folder is on Windows' search path

I have received and copied the proper dll file from Trnsys support team and also the windows path has been set to “c:/program files/matlab/r2009a/bin/win32” but unfortunately it is still not working.

Finally I reinstalled both Matlab and Trnsys but it does not solve the problem.
I was wondering if anybody could give me a clue to tackle it.

Many thanks
Mehdi