[TRNSYS-users] Change maximum number of outputs

Carl Shapiro cshapir1 at swarthmore.edu
Fri Apr 23 10:51:05 PDT 2010

I am creating a complicated model of a dormitory at Swarthmore for a
senior engineering project using Type 56. I have reached the maximum
number of outputs, so I tried to recompile the trndll with more
parameters. I am using visual studio 2005 and the most recent version
of the intel visual fortran compiler (11.1). I added the type 56
source code the the compiler project and rebuilt trndll. The new dll
works for a simple multizone building project, but when I try to run
my model I get a serious error that says (... means that I left some
information out.):

forrtl: severe (151): allocatable array is already allocated
libifcoremdd.dll 00F4D2FE Unkown Unknwon Unkown
TRNDLL.DLL ..._Grow Storage 233 Storage.for
TRNDLL.DLL ... _SETSTORAGESIZE 70 Storage.for
TRNDLL.DLL ... _TYPE 31 TYPE 31.FOR
TRNDLL.DLL ... _TYPE00 103 CALLTYPES.FOR
TRNDLL.DLL ... _LOOPEX 954 EXEC.FOR
TRNDLL.DLL ... _EXEC 186 EXEC.FOR
TRNDLL.DLL ... TRNSYS 453 TRNSYS.FOR

Thanks for your help!