[TRNSYS-users] Kind request for a more "up-to-date" user forum

Christian Glück christian.glueck at kit.edu
Fri Apr 23 02:27:49 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I also figured a wiki would be best, because forums tend to arborize
exactly as the mailing list archive, and discussions tend to go
off-topic, maybe even more than with mailing lists. In wikis, the
relevant information remains compact and can be edited by anyone who
wants to contribute.
The only drawback with wikis is that information can be deleted
intentionally or unintentionally by editing the pages. The
operator/admin must then recover the content from the last version upon
request. This does not apply for forums (users can only delete their own
posts) or mailing lists (once the mail is sent, the info is spread, on a
long-term basis, only the recipients and the mailing list operator can
delete it).

I am going to support the wikibook as good as I can - thanks for setting
it up !

Best regards,
Christian Glück

--