[TRNSYS-users] Intel Visual Fortran Help

Scott Schollenberger scott.schollenberger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:10:13 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am still having trouble using intel visual fortran to build the solution
cvf66.  I get the error:

fatal error
LNK1104:
cannot open file
'dfordll.lib'

If I go into linking properties and ignore this specific library and build
again I will get another error for dfconsol.lib, and so on for dfport.lib
and DFWIN.LIB.  After ignoring that last one I end up with 307 errors.
 Obviously I cannot just ignore these libraries. It is to my best
understanding that these are libraries from CVF and they need to be added to
IVF.  I believe that they should be added to: tools, options, projects and
solutions, VC++ Directories.  If this is all correct then where do I obtain
these libraries from?  Does anyone have much experience with IVF and TRNSYS
or have any idea about what I am talking about.  If so please help.

Thanks,

Scott