[TRNSYS-users] simulate a solar cooling system

ikram jawad ikramjawad at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 03:11:00 PDT 2010

Hello,
 I am trying to simulate a solar cooling system using
type 1 (quadrate efficency collectors), type 107 (absorption
chiller) and type 51b (cooling tower) in order to cool a
200m2 building (type 56) in Melbourne Australia. I also use a storage
tank (type 60c). and two pumps type 3,and two temperatures control type 2.But I got one error said
(one error was found in the deck.Check the listing file for more information).
I would be thankfuell if any one give me advice.
Ikram