[TRNSYS-users] DYNAMICDATA function in C++

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Wed Apr 21 01:01:05 PDT 2010

Daniel,

I tried it out quickly it and seemed to work to the point where DYNDATA tries to read the data file (I don't have one, so I didn't check further).

It looks like it is called correctly. Are you sure your data file is OK?

It may be a good idea to remove the last argument. It is optional and implements a jump; with your setup, it would mean something like "GOTO 0" - no idea what happens in this case. You could try to replace

extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) void _cdecl DYNAMICDATA(int* lu,int* nind,int nx[],int* ny,double x[],double y[],int info[],int* n);

by

extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) void _cdecl DYNAMICDATA(int* lu,int* nind,int nx[],int* ny,double x[],double y[],int info[]);

(That's what I did in my test).

If the problem persists, you should ask one of the FORTRAN gurus to try out our data file in a FORTRAN version.

Good luck,

Werner