[TRNSYS-users] Intel Visual Fortran

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Apr 14 08:50:31 PDT 2010

Scott,

I also got it work to use the CVF under Windows7. The way how I got it
run is not a nice solution but after installing the compiler and then if
I start the programme there comes a Windows7
error message. If I redo the start several times the CVF starts as
usual..................

Regards
Christian

TRANSSOLAR Software Team
hotline at transsolar.com

http://trnsys.de
http://www.transsolar.com/__software/docs/trnsys/trnsys_uebersicht_de.ht
Transsolar KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst

  _____