[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 25

Héctor Barroso barrosojimenez at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 06:57:20 PDT 2010

In my project there are a lot of "copy-paste" objects because I try to simulate a solar field with many loops.

The problem appears in one of the "copy-paste" loops but in the loop before there isn't any error, then I think is because to other mistake.

I've modified transysconstant.for to make bigger the parameters and I've kept an eye to the neweqn.for but I don't know where is my error.

Thank you very much Jeff.

Héctor