[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild saving problems

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue Apr 13 08:21:42 PDT 2010

Dear Kai

I had that problem when my bui file were stored on external server and
not directly on my own computer. In that way, I wasn't able to save bui
file with TRNBUILD.
When I save and open the same file on C disk (C:Program
Files/Trnsys/MyProjet/), there is no more problem and it's possible to
save and modify BUI file with TRNBUILD.
Maybe is it due to directories defined in TRNSYS or TRNBUILD Settings.

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/