[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 25

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Apr 13 06:57:25 PDT 2010

<In my project there are a lot of "copy-paste" objects because I try to
simulate a solar field with many loops.The problem appears in one of the
"copy-paste" loops but in the loop before there isn't any error, then I
think is because to other mistake.I've modified transysconstant.for to
make bigger the parameters and I've kept an eye to the neweqn.for but I
don't know where is my error.>

Open the list file and look carefully for the error messages.  Almost all
equation-related errors will at least give you the equation name which is
causing the problem.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC