[TRNSYS-users] pointer error

Andre Louro Alves andre.louro.alves at ise.fraunhofer.de
Mon Apr 12 07:50:43 PDT 2010

Hi everybody!

Currently I'm having trouble with an error "invalid pointer operation"
when executing trnsys15.
After clicking on the okay-button the simulation runs normally however.
Since I am running the simulation from an environment which
automatically changes simulation parameters, the stopping at this error
message is undesireable. Does anyone have a hint what pointer errors are
typically related to?
I have already tried to run it in CVF 6.6 debug mode, but I don't know
exactly where to set an apropriate breaking point or what command shows
me the the line which is in execution when the error occurs and program
execution halts.
I am happy about any help!

Best regards,
André

--
André Louro Alves
Dept. Materials Research and Applied Optics
andre.louro.alves at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de