[TRNSYS-users] trnsys

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Mon Apr 12 00:55:57 PDT 2010

Dear Michel  PAUL,

If you are in a hurry, it is also possible to achieve this by using a
combination of Type 2 controllers, Type 93 input value recall and an
equation to integrate elapsed time the heat pump has been on or off, and
then generate the control signal in another equation combining minimum
time on or off with the need for heating. I can describe this in more
detail if you are interested.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt