[TRNSYS-users] Shared .tpf files with IISIBAT version problems

Mario Leroy Ortiz ortizm at unm.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:10:05 PDT 2010

David and TRNSYS colleagues,

I have seen postings related to IISIBAT version problems
in the TRNSYS mail archive but did not find a solution.  I
sent a .tpf file to a colleague.  When the .tpf file was
opened, he go the IISIBAT error message below.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Mario Ortiz

Mario ortiz
how are you today

I downlad the attach file and try to open it in Trnsys I
got this message (the project was created with a newer
version of IISIBAT and could not be opened with yours)
  thanks