[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 and Space heating

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 07:18:51 PDT 2010

Dear TRNSYS users

I've not used Type 56 before, My question: Is it possible to desgin and simulate solar water heating systems for space heating of a Building (i.e School ) by using Type 56 or any other components (types) in TRNSYS. Also, shall I've to calculate the heating load, or it can be done by Type56.
I'll be gratefull if any one have example and he don't mind to send it to me.

Many thanks in advance

M Abdunnabi
Center for Solar Energy Research and Studies