[TRNSYS-users] Using LCC

QiChao Zhu QiChao.Zhu at sg.panasonic.com
Thu Apr 1 00:14:45 PDT 2010

You could use free version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 with C++ (I remember that it may be express version for MS VC++ 2005). That is enough for developing your own C++ component for TRNSYS.

Of course, if you are familiar to Fortan programming you may try that as the core of TRNSYS is written by Fortran language. In that way, you could use an trial version for Intel Fortran Developing suite which can be downloaded from Intel website. After evaluation, you may have an idea what is the best for you.

qichao

Email : QiChao.Zhu at sg.panasonic.com