[TRNSYS-users] Spam: 2 integrators followed

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue Sep 29 04:34:10 PDT 2009

Dear Laia

You can use an equation tool with schedule made with combinations of LT
and GT to obtain value month per month before type 24.

For example :
Output1*LT(TIME,744) => if you integrate this value with type 24, you
will obtain an integration of output1 for January
Output1*AND(GE(TIME,744),LT(TIME,1416)) => February
... etc for other months
If you add all of this mensual value, you will obtain annual integration.

Otherwise, you can make calculation with EXCEL after simulation run.

Best regards

www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/