[TRNSYS-users] Type997

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Sep 28 09:44:10 PDT 2009

<I want to use Type997 to model a Slinky GSHP system.  What other ground
components do people use with this:  For the bore hole equivalent, I've
included Type556 and Type31b but I don't think that they are required
here.>

The Type952 buried pipe model is a direct replacement for 31 and 556 and
will be a part of the next TESS Library release.  I would recommend it if
you're concerned with the buried pipes.  For the borehole equivalent (not
sure what that means) I would use 557; the vertical bore model.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370