[TRNSYS-users] Use and goals for layers

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Sep 28 07:32:32 PDT 2009

Claudia,

Your wall in TRNBuild/Type56 may either be composed of a massive layer or resistive layer (or a combination of both). For massive layers, you will notice that the thermophysical properties are required. Those properties are used for the wall conduction transfer function (ref. Volume 6, page 6-119). Also, please note that there are libraries of walls (walls consist of layers) included with TRNSYS and the TESS Libraries.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy