[TRNSYS-users] Type 122 -Feedback Controller

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Sep 24 07:41:39 PDT 2009

Dear Thibaut,

I am not too familiar with the component, but I may be able to offer some
insight. Did you consider the "Special Considerations" section of the
Volume 5 documentation (ref. 5.1.3.3)? "Changing the timestep will have
strong influence on the oscillations." I suggest very carefully adjusting
the timestep and watch the behavior of the controller with the
recommendations that I sent yesterday to Nicola (ref.
https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2009/005075.html).

Best regards,

Matt Duffy