[TRNSYS-users] Job Offer

Justin NW Chiu nwjchiu at kth.se
Mon Sep 21 06:45:56 PDT 2009

Dear fellow Trnsys users
I have been looking for a Phase Change Material (PCM) based Thermal Energy
Storage (TES) component in Trnsys library, however I was unable to find it,
not even in the TESS library. If someone has been developing this component
or knows anything about this issue, please do let me know, I'd like to
borrow your expertise before I start creating my humble own juvenile PCM
TES. :) Thanks

Kindest Regards
Justin Chiu
Heat and Power Division
Department of Energy Technology
Royal Institute of Technology, KTH
Brinellvägen 68, SE-100 44 Stockholm, SWEDEN
justin.chiu at energy.kth.se
Off: +46 (0)87907476