[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild / Type56: Documentation on handling custom inputs

PAUL COALES coalespr at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 17 02:27:01 PDT 2009

Can anybody point me at documentation or examples, which show the
handling of custom Inputs to Type56 in TRNBuild.

I've followed 06-mulitizonebuilding.pdf.  This describes how to
create a new Input field which will appear in the interface to a Type56 instance within the Simulation
Studio but it does not show how you use it for anything within your building model once you have created it.

I'm trying to connect a heat source ( from emitters of a GSHP system ) to the
described building.

Thanks

Paul