[TRNSYS-users] Error 4 exceeds the maximum possible number of TRNSYS outputs

Manuel Daconceicao daconceicao at matriciel.be
Thu Sep 17 01:16:52 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS Users

I've got a 20 zones project. But there is an error message and trnsys can't run.

Here is the message 4:

*** Fatal Error at time   :      4344.000000

    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available

    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available

    TRNSYS Message      4 : The total number of OUTPUTS in your simulation exceeds the maximum possible number of TRNSYS outputs. You can either decrease the number of OUTPUTS in your simulation or you may increase the maximum number of OUTPUTS that TRNSYS will accept by modifying that parameter nMaxOutputs in the file TrnsysConstants.f90. You will need to recompile and relink the trndll.dll

    Reported information  : Error 4

I can't decrease the number of OUTPUTS in my simulation so how can I make the change in the file TrnsysConstants.f90 and recompile the trndll.dll ?

Thanks in advance.

Manuel da Conceição Nunes