[TRNSYS-users] solar hot water system

yhang at purdue.edu yhang at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 15 22:03:18 PDT 2009

Hello,
For this evacuated tube model, you need to insert a IAM data file in
the "External Files", I remember you can learn how to input this file via the
manual about evacuated tube. And normally, you can get those parameters from
manufacture data.
I am not sure whether this is you want.
If now, let me know.
Thanks.
Yin

Quoting kaydee abira <khadijah_syayuti at yahoo.com>:

> hello,
>
> I'm a new user of Trnsys and still learning how to use the program . I tried
> the SDHW example, but instead using the flat plate collectors I change it to
> evacuated tubes collectors. But when I tried to do the parametric runs, when
> it required to insert the new table the parameters that supposed to come out
> is ACOLL and DHWDAILYLOAD. But what I got is START STOP and STEP. I tried to
> trace the mistakes but I couldn't. And also I'm designing a large scale solar
> assisted hot water system and I was wondering, what is the major component
> that I should concentrate on? How can I simplify the system yet gave the same
> effectiveness? Thank you.
>

> Regards,
> Khadijah
> Master Degree student