[TRNSYS-users] More than one air node - Type 56.

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue Sep 8 00:02:35 PDT 2009

Dear Roberto,

You may effectively define several zones in your large cellar area with
ficticious wall to be more accurate, in relation with your simulation goal.
In that way you will have to check appropriate air changes between
thermal zones (coupling Air flow)

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/