[TRNSYS-users] Heat transfer

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Mon Sep 7 07:31:20 PDT 2009

Senne,
there is no output on the heat transfer of the active layer to the room, but only on the heat transfered from the fluid to the wall (NTYPE59). Once given to the wall it is not possible to decide where the energy is going (to be stored, going to inside, to outside ...) as there is other heat transfer to the wall. Please have a look at the wall energy balance (NType 906).
Best regards
Monika