[TRNSYS-users] New component / changing number of variables in CVF

mathaeus.nierzwicki at solarenergy.ch mathaeus.nierzwicki at solarenergy.ch
Tue Oct 6 01:35:10 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I am programming a new type for TRNSYS using Compaq Visual Fortran (cvf) and I would currently like to add some outputs. I already changed the number of outputs in the fortran environment to

1)      NOUT=2,

2)      I performed a simple calculation, eg a=2,

3)      and set an output as OUT(2)=a .

After recompiling still no changes appeared so I decided to extend the number of variables in my trnsys type environment (performa).

Even though, no changes appear - there is only one output available in the TRNSYS project environment.

Does any of you know an appropriate solution?

Sincerely

Mathaeus

Mathaeus Nierzwicki
Forschung / Research