[TRNSYS-users] massive buildings

Eunice Vilaverde Fontão dec07001 at fe.up.pt
Thu Oct 29 03:38:27 PDT 2009

Dear all

I am working with massive buildings and it is been difficult to relate
the results from trnsys with others simulation tools because of the
big difference among them.

I need this comparison to validate a model for other studies.

I have two questions:

1. Which is the best way to simulate a heavy wall?  Is divining the
massive part in many layers or creating a fictive mass less layer?

2. How can I know ( for comparing purposes ) the amount of the total
gains that are being useful to the simulation.

All tips are welcome, thanks.

Eunice