[TRNSYS-users] Doubt about license in educational version.

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Oct 21 11:11:40 PDT 2009

Dear Nilton Oliveira,

To be very technical, the license agreement, ".\license.txt" states, "One
registered copy of TRNSYS may be installed on up to but not more than ten
workstations at a given location by educational institutions." Thus, you
would technically have to uninstall on one computer (assuming that it is
already installed on ten machines), and reinstall on the other. So, as
long as you have it on ten machines, you should be in good shape.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy