[TRNSYS-users] weather data Type 109 for the building example

Lambros Karalis lkaralis at metal.ntua.gr
Wed Oct 21 06:27:56 PDT 2009

Dear Support,

While  learning how to use TRNSYS, I study the building example. I would
like to use weather data I have for my building instead of those that are
already included at the example (iwec_geneva.109)

So I wrote a file 'Lavrion_2007.109' following the documentation
specifications and by double clicking the icon 'Type 109 - User' I changed
the weather data file field to point to my new file.

After that I tried to run the simulation, but unfortunately I got at error
'Integer overflow'.

Any ideas why did this occur? Attached to this message you will find my
weather file.

Thanks a lot in advance

Karalis Lampros