[TRNSYS-users] weather data from Mumbai, India

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Wed Oct 21 03:52:14 PDT 2009

Dear Christian,

Mumbai was Bombay until 1996 and it is definitively a different climate region. Mumbai is on the west coast and New Dehli is located in the centre of India (see e.g. google maps).

For Bombay a data set is available in Meteonorm 6.1 (Station Santacruz/Bombay with measured data).
You can order Meteonorm 6.1 at
www.meteonorm.com/pages/de/preise-bestellung.php

Best regards,
Hermann Schranzhofer.

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.:  +43 316 873 7314
 mobil: +43 664 60 873 7314