[TRNSYS-users] Heat pump?

CLAUDIA GARCIA BLASQUEZ cgarciablasquez at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:52:09 PDT 2009

Dear:

Hello, I'm a neew user of TRNSYS, and I'm trying to simulate a cooling system coolant through soil using heat pump for cold production.

I can see that in the manual (volume 3, page 36) the type 20 is the component that represents the heat pump, but I have a doubt.

I see no way to indicate consumption data from either the compressor or the cold. It appears on the tab "External Files" should carry some information in that file, but not that kind of information can be loaded there?

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Greetings and thanks