[TRNSYS-users] New component / changing number of variables in CVF

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Thu Oct 8 23:57:18 PDT 2009

Mathaeus,

I the number of outputs in the source code matches the number of outputs
in the Proforma, then you should see the correct number of outputs when
using your new component in the Studio. Make sure that you set Role to
"output" when you define the new variable in the Proforma. You can click
on the Outputs tab (after clicking on Variables) to see a list of all
output variables.

Hope this helps,

Knut Erik

Dear all,

I am programming a new type for TRNSYS using Compaq Visual Fortran (cvf)
and I would currently like to add some outputs. I already changed the
number of outputs in the fortran environment to

1)      NOUT=2,
2)      I performed a simple calculation, eg a=2,
3)      and set an output as OUT(2)=a .

After recompiling still no changes appeared so I decided to extend the
number of variables in my trnsys type environment (performa).

Even though, no changes appear ? there is only one output available in the
TRNSYS project environment.

Does any of you know an appropriate solution?

Sincerely

Mathaeus