[TRNSYS-users] What's wrong?

Matteo DF deframat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:08:36 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,
I'm facing some problems with a solar collector type1a and a tank type60.
The problem is that the water which flows into the heat exchanger of the
tank exits from it at about the same temperature (with a very little
change...); the average temperature of the tank is anyway the deisired one
(60°C), namely the tanks is heated. Anyway this causes the temperature of
the water exiting the solar collector to be too high, a maximum of over
200°C and even if I set the pump flow rate to an higher level the problem
persists.

What's wrong with my system? I attach my model for a better understanding.

Thanks, Matteo.

PS: the geothermal part of the system is under developement, so forget about
it...

--
La scoperta è vedere ciò che tutti hanno sempre visto e
pensare ciò che nessuno ha mai pensato.