[TRNSYS-users] Spam: Re: Problem with Type16

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Thu Oct 1 00:05:25 PDT 2009

Dear Matt,

I check all of Type16 inputs and parameters, and everything seems good...

When I compare Type16 results with Grenoble Meteonorm data (from TRNSYS
Library).
Results are checked in following table:

	*ITH
[kWh/year]
* 	*IT_North
[kWh/year]* 	*IT_South
[kWh/year]* 	*IT_East
[kWh/year]* 	*IT_West
[kWh/year]*
Meteonorm
	1241.6
	383.3
	940.8
	740.8
	749.1
Type16
	1239.4
	*482.0*
	971.2
	*1030.5*
	693.3
/*Differences
*/ 	/*-0.2%
*/ 	/*+25.8%
*/ 	/*+3.2%
*/ 	/*+39.1%
*/ 	/*-7.5%
*/

Total Radiation on horizontal and south surfaces seem to be identical ,
whatever the calculation mode chosen.
Difference is less than 10% for West orientation, which maybe acceptable.
For East and North orientations, total radiation are very different
(more than 25% btween the both calculation modes).
Total Radiation on East surface is much more higher than IT West,
although values seem to be really close to each other with Meteonorm data.

Being unable to solve that issue, I decide to use Meteonorm data for
radiation values calculation in my simulation, which seems to be right.
If someone have an idea...

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/