[TRNSYS-users] CPC-Collector "Type 74"

Spies Matthias Matthias_Spies at gmx.de
Wed Nov 18 23:43:33 PST 2009

Hy at all,

At this time i work on my Bachelor-Thesis. My English is not the best
but I try to describe you my Problem with TRNSYS 16. My Project is also
the same as the TRNSYS example "SDHW". But in my simulation there is an
CPC-Collector (Type74) integrated. My consideration is that it doesn?t
matter if the number of solar collectors hooked up in series is 5 or 6
when the total area in both simulation is the same (e.g. 10m^2 ). The
produce must be the same! Is that sure?

The Problem is that in the simulation with the 6 collectors hooked up in
series with a total area of 10m^2 came to a lower result as the
simulation with 5 collectors and total area of 10m^2 as well.

I hope anyone can help me!

Please send me a mail on: Matthias_Spies at gmx.de