[TRNSYS-users] Problem with saving file

Andreas Klesse Andreas.Klesse at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Nov 15 00:50:30 PST 2009

Hello,

I don´t know your actual Trnsys Version number. But in Trnsys 15 you could not
delete a type inside a macro and afterwards save the file. You must be very
carefull about deleting or adding types inside a macro. I work with trnsys 16
and I don´t have this problem anymore.
When this is not the case perhaps you have to give some more information.

Greats

Andreas