[TRNSYS-users] Problem with saving file

bushjd at umd.edu bushjd at umd.edu
Fri Nov 13 12:33:09 PST 2009

Hello All,
This problem has occurred periodically before but now is happening again and I
can't seem to get past it - when I try to save my project, I get the windows error
"Simulation Studio has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
the inconvenience."
Then, the studio closes without saving the work.
Naturally this is a big problem, as I still have work to do yet on my project but can't
save anything.  Luckily I had saved successfully only a few moments before this
started happening so not much work has been lost.
Is this a known problem?  Any solution suggestions?
Thanks
John Bush