[TRNSYS-users] QUESTION ABOUT MICRO-COGENERATION

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Nov 5 11:08:51 PST 2009

Dear Juan Francisco Belmonte Toledo,There have been a handful of TRNSYS users that have modeled this 5 kW micro-cogen with the Type907 IC Engine. Your local TRNSYS distributor, Aiguasol, should be able to hook you up with that.Now, it sound like you may be confusing the two different modes of your building: Energy Rate Control vs. Temperature Level Control. Please note that ERC (for Qheat) is independent of conditioning and heating systems. TLC is dependent of conditioning equipment. I suggest you read the tutorial at the following website.http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/tutex.htmBest regards,Matt Duffy
----- Original Message -----From: "JUAN FRANCISCO BELMONTE TOLEDO" >;juanf.belmonte at uclm.es