[TRNSYS-users] message error

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Nov 4 14:46:04 PST 2009

Dear Claudia,Due to the new version of your MATLAB, the existing Type155.dll (for MATLAB 2008 or 2007) did not recognize it. If you send me  the 4 libraries that are used in the Type155 compiler project (libmx.lib, libeng.lib, libmat.lib, libmex.lib).  Please find them in your Matlab installation. In previous version they are  in: C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2007b\extern\lib\win32\microsoft (hopefully they haven't changed the location too much)  I will try to recompile the Type155.dll and will send it  back to you. You are also more than welcome to try to compile them yourself too in your fortran compiler.Best regards,Matt Duffy
----- Original Message -----From: "CLAUDIA GARCIA BLASQUEZ" >;cgarciablasquez at hotmail.com