[TRNSYS-users] Type 34 - WingWall

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu May 28 20:04:51 PDT 2009

Dear Pavel Adam,

Please note that in TRNBUild you can either define a window with the same
orientation of the wall (selecting your south wall in your zone and adding
a window in the "Windows" section on the right side of the screen). Or,
you may give your window a separate orientation (i.e. different amount of
shading - different amount of solar radiation). You do this by simply
clicking "Additional Windows" in the "Walls" section on the left side of
the screen. If you decide to do it this way, make sure that you have two
distinctive orientations (amounts of solar radiation) defined (i.e.
SOUTH_WINDOW, SOUTH_WALL).

Best regards,

Matt Duffy