[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri May 15 16:38:22 PDT 2009

Dear Ivan Tombolato,

I am not sure if I understand your question correctly, but I'll try to
answer.

You are simply limited to 999 zones (I believe?) in TRNBuild. You may put
these zones where ever you would like. They may be attached (ADJACENT in
TRNBuild) or not. Thus, in TRNBuild - in one *.bui file - make as many of
these houses in the village as you wish.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy