[TRNSYS-users] Simulation of a building zone with a chilled ceiling

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Wed May 6 18:25:01 PDT 2009

Hello, Trnsys users.

I try to simulate a solar-cooling system with a chilled ceiling added inside a
building zone.  However, I cannot find a suitable NTYPE for the outputs from
Type56 which will give the fluid temperature leaving the chilled ceiling.
There is an output for the fluid temperature leaving an active layer (NTYPE58),
but when I select it, a message appeared indicating that I should have at least
one wall with an active layer.  Can anyone advise me how I can make it?  Your
reply is appreciated.  Thank you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong