[TRNSYS-users] Simulation with Type536

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue May 5 07:51:09 PDT 2009

Dear Chun Kwong LEE,

It really could be a few different things why the linear parabolic
concentrator is not getting a superior solar fraction. My suspicion is
that it may be something with your Type16 radiation processor or perhaps
the location of the collectors, but I am not positive.

Type536 does consider the slope with the "incidence angle" input. When you
specify the slope of the surface in your Type15 or Type16 radiaiton
processor, it produces an "angle of incidence" output for each slope.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy