[TRNSYS-users] Seeking TRNSAIR

Graham S. Wright graham at wrightonsustainability.com
Wed Mar 25 13:01:18 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a program called TRNSAIR, described as "a TRNSYS-
based program developed specifically to model the six solar air system
types described in this handbook."  The book in which the reference
appears, is Solar Air Systems:  A Design Handbook, S. Robert Hastings
and Ove Morck, editors, published by James & James Ltd of London, and
copyright 2000 by the Solar Heating and Cooling Executive Committee of
the IEA.

We believe this software would be very useful to us!  Please contact
me, graham at wrightonsustainability.com, or the Rural Renewable Energy
Alliance, info at rreal.org, if you have any information about who might
have TRNSAIR.

Thanks,